Twitch

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

BIRD CULTURE


In honor of Easter, I thought it would be fitting to remember his sacrifice...

this is considered a dick move...
With that out of the way, lets get into it.

GUBBA NUB NUB DO RA KA
This week I've been doing a fair bit of work getting my Legion Flying achievements knocked out, now I'm just a couple thousand rep away. I also snagged some sweet, sweet Artifact Power from the questline in Suramar along the way. That means most of my time on the lock is being spent in Broken Shore, running from waypoint to waypoint on TomTom disrupting portals.

I guess next I need to work on getting one of those nifty mounts the Nightfallen ride around on...

I did however also spend an afternoon working my way through a riddle...



I think this will be my Shadow Priests new ride...
I also started another similar type of gopher adventure, but I'm not sure when I'll find time to finish it.

Don't mind him, he's just hungry...


Also, like anybody who's logged on this week I picked up legendary follower gear for my main and my alts. Czernovog got the Shard of Twisting Nether, while my Demon Hunter picked up Ward of Infinite Fury. My Death Knight got the worst of the lot however with Fel Imp Tooth. Also, I should note I picked up the Heroic version of Whispers from Gul'dan this week too HUZZAH. In other news...

THE CHIMICHANGA CONNECTION
Text Since I've switched servers (again) I decided I'll be leaving a guy on Arthas for gold making purposes. Additionally, I'm spreading out to other select servers to expand my reach and diversify my portfolio. But how does gold on other servers help me on Tichondrius? Well, it's actually pretty simple. Make 100k on a random server, buy a token. Make 300k on another server, buy 3 tokens. Additionally, I can buy mounts, pets, etc.

In fact, the pets are a good way to get gold from the alt servers to Tichondrius where it can fill my war chest. Right now, I'm still very much in the R&D phase of things, but so far it's actually looking pretty decent, with me making moves on Area 52, Bloodscalp, Blackhand, and of course Arthas. Additionally, I'm stocking up for a little bit of a pillage party on a couple of realms I've targeted for plunder. I'll be transferring a character fully stocked with a guild bank full of goods to sell. The result should be millions of gold per trip.


So, yeah... it looks like I've still got my mojo.

CZR

No comments :

Post a Comment