Twitch

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

GREAT HAIRY BALLS OF THE GODS


It's been a couple of weeks, and I didn't think there would be a whole lot to report but man was I wrong. I've been busier than I thought...

Picture unrelated...
The trouble with having a lot to say is knowing where to start, so...

KLAATU BARADA NIKTO
Let's start with my Warlock, since he's my main and where a lot of updates should be coming from. In terms of gear, I've gotten a couple of drops bringing Czernovog up to ilevel 896, sadly though mostly the gear's been coming from Normal NH which is not ideal. Though, I DID pick up Warforged tier legs from Gul'dan on Heroic this week. Spellblade still needs to give up some damned rings, I got the Erratic Matronome from normal and a much needed upgrade to one of my relics (my relics are weaksauce). I also got my third Legendary, unfortunately it was Norgannon's Foresight. Still, I'm starting to feel like I'm doing at least competent damage.

Invite me guild...

Aside from gear, I also picked up flying and finished my rep grind with everybody in Legion. Everybody except of course, the Forces of Legionfall, which is a few thousand rep away at this point. I even lucked into a new mount from the Nightfallen paragon cache...

Majestic as a motherfucker...
I also built up a big enough war chest to move some more alts over recently, giving me my Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Hunter, Paladin, and Warlock of course. I decided to just reroll my Monk, since his main job is to fish and make food anyway, and since I don't have one already, I made him a Pandaren. But mostly, it's because I've only boosted a Monk previously, it's the only class I haven't actually levelled manually from start to finish, and I feel like I should do that at least once to get a better idea of the ins and outs of the class.

I also leveled that butter serving Paladin to 110 with a little help from the Legion Assaults. He served as a not of much needed R&D on how effective they might to mass level efficiently. And holy balls is are they ever good. If you haven't tried it yet, you get a level per Assault cleared from 100-110. With flying, that takes roughly 15 minutes. The things I learned while doing it. You're skipping a LOT of content leveling this way, which means you're not getting much in terms of gear or artifact power. That said, Dauntless Tokens DO drop during the Assaults. By the time you get 110, you'll probably have at least a couple of 850 pieces this way. Add a couple of BOEs from your main (the Nighthold Cloaks for instance are really pretty cheap and a good way to boost that item level for World Quests.

Then of course, get a Tome with your main to boost Artifact Knowledge instantly to 25, and after a quick clear of World Quests I think you'll find this new alt isn't really that far behind one leveled normally.

Currently I'm using this method to level my Hunter, Gazmik and his trusty crustacean Toecutter, the pair should be 110 later today. My Druid, Caeroil is just behind those two, with my Warrior and Rogue bringing up the rear. I'll be moving the Warrior over to Tichondrius very soon, as I'm a couple of easy auctions away from another token. Actually, after I get the Warrior moved over that will just leave me with the Rogue, Mage, Priest, and Shaman to transfer and I'll be done with the transfers.

In terms of gold, I'm doing all right actually. I'm spending it as fast as I can get it to move everyone around. But, I'm managing to move a character or two each week. So far, that's without really using the Chimichanga Connection, which is still in development. But, that's also coming along rather nicely. Slower than I'd like, but I'll take it. And considering I'll soon be moving some other characters over from another account to speed things along, I'm actually pretty optimistic about things in general. And with all of that out of the way, it's that time again. Time to go...

CZR

No comments :

Post a Comment