Twitch

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

YOU GIVE HEAD

This week has been pretty routine, though little did I know it was building up to awesome...

HEAD
I'm not one to bury the lead, so I'll get right to it. Mimiron's Head dropped yesterday during a really last minute Ulduar run...


Dafuq... that couldn't be what I think it is...

Wait, yep it is!

I say again, DAFUQ!?

Robotnik is officially tired of your shit rodent.

So yeah, I don't have a lot of mounts yet. But I've got at least one REALLY good one. As mentioned, this was really kinda a last minute run, I spent the entire day reconfiguring macros and settings in preparation for getting out there and killing some big bads, I realized there wasn't enough time to do a whole lot but figured I may as well knock out something easy like Ulduar before lockouts reset, I'm currently working on the healing legendary for my Priest and transmog gear for my Hunter.

Last thing I expected was to get a mount out of the deal.

THE TEN
The raid group is progressing nicely, SRS 2 now has a fully upgraded Garrison on each character, so they're starting to get their followers geared up. They're actually getting some gear too from Tanaan, my goal is to get everyone to 640 iLevel before I start taking some serious whacks at bosses. SRS 1 is almost 640 across the board, and they've started getting Highmaul missions with their followers so they should be 640 pretty much any minute now.

During my Monday Maintenance routine I spent some time really planning out my raid comp a bit more seriously, I wanted to have maximal coverage as far as buffs and debuffs. Here's how that turned out:

Dazhbog - Attack Power
Vecher - Crit / Spellpower
Warlock - Multistrike
Hunter 1 - Mastery (Hydra)
Priest 1

Paladin - Stats
Shaman - Haste
Hunter 2 - Versatility (Ravager)
Hunter 3 - Healing Debuff (Devilsaur)
Priest 2

I also downloaded GnomeSequencer for my basic rotation macros, basically meaning I spam the 1 button to do a normal DPS rotation. I spam the 2 button for an AOE rotation. GS REALLY simplifies for setting this up for multiple copies of the same class. Here's an example, I have this code setup as my Hunter rotation currently.


Hunter Rotation Code:
Sequences['SRSBH1'] = {
StepFunction = [[
    limit = limit or 1
    if step == limit then
        limit = limit % #macros + 1
        step = 1
    else
        step = step % #macros + 1
    end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
  
    '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage',
    '/cast [nochanneling] !A Murder of Crows',
    '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 !Barrage,!Barrage,!Barrage',      
    '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Kill Command',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Kill Shot',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Focus Fire',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Concussive Shot',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Bestial Wrath',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Kill Command',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Kill Shot',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Dire Beast',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Focus Fire',  
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/cast [combat] Dire Beast
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
]],
}


-------

And to use that rotation in game I just make a macro named SRSBH1 and put it on my bar. SRSBH2 is for AOE. Super simple. I edit the GS lua code for the rotation and all of my hunters will use the modified code, without me having to copy/past multiple times. For someone who has 20 hunters that's kinda a big deal. Speaking of having more of a single class than absolutely necessary...

ARMORED CORP
Since I started over from scratch, one thing I wanted to make sure of was that I divided between my main account and my minions. There are likely to be times where for one reason or another I'll only have the main account active for a time. That account is where I'll be playing an Enhancement Shaman for lulz, or *shudder* fishing for boredom. So, when I set up my RAF chain it was main account acting as the Veteran account, inviting all four of the Minions. So, all of the granted levels went to the main account. I now have 1 of each class on the main account at 90 or higher. I still had some levels to grant though, so I decided to get onto the allied server Azuremyst and make 11 plate wearing alts.

That's a lot of Shadowmourne farming...

These guys serve several purposes, for starters I can farm Shadowmourne and sell off the goodies. I don't expect to do that all in one go, but having enough guys to do it repeatedly is nice. Additionally, I can literally just sit them outside ICC and share a lockout, run them to LK and camp out when Invincible doesn't drop again. With a shared lockout I actually should be able to kill him about 30 times per week in a couple of hours using my army. So, unless I keep rolling 1s for months on end, it will eventually drop.


It also gives me a lot of extra storage for things like stockpiling, I may for example want to create a guild for pets as an example, have it sitting on one of these plate users. I can then grab loads of cheap pets to sell later. It keeps things out of the way, and tidy. But close at hand for when I actually need to access the stuff.

HORDENNING
I've decided to power man a team of Horde as well on my old home server of Bloodscalp. I had a bit of a false start previously, but now I think I'm in good shape. I don't know how much I will play them, not a whole lot probably. But it will be nice to have a team to play around with on occasion. I'll have some more details about that very shortly, as my RAF time is running dry quick. So, expect to see some new faces pop up next week. For now, I've got things to do so I better get started doing them.

HOR

No comments :

Post a Comment