Twitch

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Great hairy balls of the gods, it's been a while, eh? So I thought I would take some time while the servers are down to get caught up with my new adventures on Arthas. So, kick back and have a cold one, we've got some ground to cover...


KHAAS v2.0
Originally created as an Orc, then converted to a Worgen briefly during the Cataclysm expansion, then back to Orc. Then to Human... wait, it sounds like there's been more than 2 versions...

You're right, those would be 1.0, then 1.1, reverting to 1.0, and then to 1.2 respectively. The current iteration of my much loved Death Knight is in fact on a completely different Battle.net account, started fresh on November 29th, ie just before Christmas. I managed to get to 110 just before break started, then took the break time off to spend time with my family. Once the break was over however, I started working on my gear. A month later I'd managed to build up a respectably geared Frost Death Knight as seen below.

Majestic AF

As of right now, I've gotten Khaas up to 882 ilevel, due in large part to getting my first legendary from a cache right after I started gearing up. I literally went from Green quest boots to Aggramar's Stride. Of course, I've outfitted myself with some crafted gear and BOEs, along with some lucky drops in Normal Emerald Nightmare. Better still, I got Perseverance of the Ebon Martyr
followed by Acherus Drapes over the course of a weekend, relegating my boots to my bags.

I then promptly decided to shelve the Death Knight and switch mains...



INTRODUCING, CZERNOVOG 
I know, this is crazy, but there's legitimate reasons I promise. Behold, my new main...


ALSO majestic AF...

Okay, so why? Frankly, I've never been a big fan of melee DPS. And when it comes to ranged, Warlock really appeals to me as it always has. Moreso in fact, Demonology for example has embraced a play style that I genuinely find compelling. Affliction is likewise solid, and currently looks like the spec I'm going to be rolling with on Czernovog for the time being.I burned through Draenor over a weekend and started tearing ass through the Broken Isles. It took about three days, but I got him to 110 then started the grind. Currently I'm roughly 850 ilevel and hitting up LFR and pug raids to catch up.

Since that screenshot was taken I actually got my Demon Hunter to 110 as well...

MOUNTS & STUFF
So, I ended up getting three good mounts without really trying too hard.

I've also been farming up loads of Marks of Honor for old PVP sets for Transmog, starting over from scratch means I can really use some variety in the looks department and that's a REALLY easy way to accomplish it. I even started streaming a bit of gameplay on YouTube...


I've got plenty of video content I want to put together, but I've got a list of things I need to straighten out first. So for now, it's going to be very straight forward gameplay footage. I'll be talking more in depth about that whole process as things develop. For the immediate future however, I've got some characters that need attention. Five characters that I need to push to 90 before RAF runs out. Footage to record for an upcoming video series, etc. I've got a lot of irons in the fire is what I'm trying to say. I'll try to update a little more regularly so it's not just a bukakke of information.

K

No comments :

Post a Comment